PRESS RELEASE ON GOVERNOR OKEZIE IKPEAZU'S UNFOUNDED CLAIMS - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

February 21, 2023

PRESS RELEASE ON GOVERNOR OKEZIE IKPEAZU'S UNFOUNDED CLAIMS

It has come to my notice that a certain governor identified as Okezie Ikpeazu has been concocting and spreading an unfounded rumor that I, Engr Chinedu Onyeizu, the incoming Senator representing Abia South Senatorial District in the Red Chamber, has stepped down and endorsed the person of the nebulous Okezie Ikpeazu for the position of Senator, Abia South Senatorial District. 


This is rather laughable and an evidence of conceding defeat. 


Let it be known to the entire Ndi Abia South and the general public that I, Engr Chinedu Onyeizu, will never condescend so low as to transfer the trust of my people to a person whose eight year rule in Abia State brought nothing but pain and immense suffering.


On this note, I categorically state that:


The rumour spread by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu and his team of likeminds is both false, malicious, malignant and an attempt to sway the entirety of Ndi Abia South. 


I will never betray the trust vested upon me by Ndi Abia South. 


The love and acceptance I have received from my people including His Royal Majesty, Eze Ikonne, who adopted me as Abia South Senatorial candidate just today, cannot be relinquished to the person of Okezie Ikpeazu. 


I hereby encourage anyone close to Governor Okezie to advice him to deploy his time in the exercise of his administrative duties especially as his days of reckoning get closer. 


For a person who is in the last days of his irresponsible rule in Abia State, rather than concoct ridiculous statements, he should tidy up his house and prepare to face the wrath of Ndi Abia for wasting eight years of our lives.


I assure Ndi Abia South and the public as a whole that I, Engr Chinedu Onyeizu, is still in the race and will leave no stone unturned as I take my people to the land of their dreams. 


Do not be troubled or distracted. On February 25th, 2023, we will collectively dethrone bad government in Abia State by voting Labour Party.


Engr Chinedu Onyeizu, 

Senatorial Candidate (Labour Party), 

Abia South Senatorial District

 

No comments:

Post a Comment