I Need An Energetic Boyfriend- Deputy Minister For Communication - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

September 30, 2014

I Need An Energetic Boyfriend- Deputy Minister For Communication

I Need An Energetic Boyfriend- Deputy Minister For Communication 
It is less than a week that the former Deputy Minister for Communications of Ghana, Victoria Hammah reported her boyfriend to the police for alleged assault and thievery, she is now searching for a new lover.

She now wants an energetic man who is ready to make a family.


“I am aggressively searching for a man to marry. I am not growing any younger,”


“I am quite a complicated woman. I love politics so the man should accept it and appreciate what comes with it. Every now and then you catch public eye and a lot of unfounded allegations coming out against you so the man must have the guts and be strong in that regard.

“He should be funny, because it's quite stressful being out there and standing your guts as a woman, especially in politics, so you need a man who can complement that kind of stress,” she added.

2 comments: