I Don’t Have Business With The Smuggled $9.3m- Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

September 30, 2014

I Don’t Have Business With The Smuggled $9.3m- Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor

I Don’t Have Business With The Smuggled $9.3m- Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor 
 The president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has been fingered as a prime suspect about the controversial $9.3m smuggled into South Africa by two Nigerians and an Israeli, using his private jet.

He is
saying his hands are clean and explain his position on the issue, because he believes the primary institution he owes an explanation to is the church.


“I wish to assure you that I will not do anything to tarnish the image of Jesus Christ or compromise the divine standard of the church.

“As you are all aware, the media has been awashed in the past few days about an unfortunate incident involving the movement of funds from Nigeria to South Africa. In the unfortunate news reports, attempts have been made to link me directly with the transaction.

“So far, I have refrained from making any direct public response pending the time that I would have briefed the leaders of the church and explained my position on the issues to them.

“I believe that the primary institution that I owe any explanation to is the church.”

“At the risk of being seen to be defending myself, I wish to confirm to the distinguished leaders of the church that the Bombardier Challenger 601 aircraft in question is mine. The aircraft was presented to me as a gift by members of our congregation and ministry partners worldwide at my 40th anniversary of my call into the ministry.

“May I be permitted to stress that the aircraft was not given to me by the President of Nigeria, neither was it a settlement for any political favour or patronage.

No comments:

Post a Comment