Paula Patton gushes over ex-husband Robin Thicke ,shares throwback pic - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

August 4, 2016

Paula Patton gushes over ex-husband Robin Thicke ,shares throwback pic

They famously split in 2014 following his infidelity and she refused to take him back despite his public pleas, however, Paula Patton has nothing but love for childhood sweetheart and ex-husband,Robin Thicke .The actress shared this throwback photo of them writing...
Memories...I always try to only remember what was fun and made me smile. My friend showed me this and it took my breath away. We were babies and we had a beautiful baby. What an amazing time in my life. No regrets! Celebrating this amazing life we get to live never knowing what's coming next. Love is always the answer @robinthicke#throwbackthursday #memories
Robin Thicke has been dating 22 year old April Geary since 2015 while Paula hasn't been linked to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment