This Young Lady is Looking For Her Father After 30years - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

November 11, 2015

This Young Lady is Looking For Her Father After 30years

http://www.casperjoeproduction.com/2015/11/this-young-lady-is-looking-for-her.html 
l am Sarah M. Sarki by name, am currently living in Yola, I was born on June 15th 1985 in Zaria Depot Army barracks in Officers qauters.
The Man I believed to be my father FREDERICK WOYINKURO or FRED KURO was from Rivers State. he was staying in my grandfathers (captain Msheliza sarki) BQ in the officers qauters Deport Army barrack Zaria as of then.

He then left Zaria for school in University of Science and technology portharcourt
The last time my mum told me she had contact with him was when he sent her a letter with a picture of himself with the following address University of Science and technology port Harcourt PMB.5080 at the back of the picture around 1989/1990. ever since she have not had or seen him.
I believe by now he should be in his late forties or early fifties.
Please if any one in this platform In anyways had come in contact with him or familar name in any way or have any information/details about him no matter how little it may be I will be very grateful becouse no information is too little to be considered
Thank you.
Attached to this is his photograph

You can call me, sms me, or mail me through the following contact email: Sarahluvfred@gmail.com
phone no, 08129702873. 

No comments:

Post a Comment