MY FATHER OR MY WIFE , WHO DO I CHOOSE - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

November 4, 2015

MY FATHER OR MY WIFE , WHO DO I CHOOSE

My name is femi ojo,i have been married to my wife for ten years now and and she happens to be the only woman i have been with because she is my first and only love, my father has a mental situation which was caused by a head trauma after an accident,so he talks alone and behaves irrationally at times but his drugs really mask the symptoms and people rarely know his condition unless he hasn't taken his drug for a long time.Now something happened ,few months ago my dad didn't take his drugs for a while because his maid travelled,so he began acting up .He and my wife got into a fight before i got back .
     When i got back, my wife was trying to explain what happened to me,she was hurling a lot of insults at my father to the extent that my dad started crying,i begged my wife to stop but she just kept going on and on and on and my dad was crying ,so in the heat of the moment i slapped my wife and that was how the issue ended,my wife left the house and went to her parents house and told her parents that i beat her up,my mother in law called me and told me that if i want my wife back i will have to send my father out of the house or else my wife is not coming into the house again.my father is the only family i have and i am the only child my father has,we went through a lot together,my father sold two of his houses so i could go to school and become something in life,my father had no job but he made sure i lacked nothing even with his condition and my wife knows all these and she has never complained about my father till now. Please people help me because i cannot leave my father to suffer because he has suffered enough but i also want my wife back cause i love her too much..i need advise

No comments:

Post a Comment