See The Politician Caught Vandalising Pipeline To Raise Campaign Funds - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

October 2, 2014

See The Politician Caught Vandalising Pipeline To Raise Campaign Funds

       See The Politician Caught Vandalising Pipeline To Raise Campaign Funds 

A self-confessed politician, Wahab Junaid, was caught by the vandalising a Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation pipeline in the Obafemi/ Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State

Wahab is a Veterinary doctor who had allegedly been arrested and arraigned three times, but was discharged and acquitted.
2015 election is around the corner and this politician wanted to raise money to contest a political post in 2015.

He said:
“I am an active member of a political party in this state (Lagos). So, when the slot for the House of Representatives was zoned to my area, my people nominated me to represent them. Since I know that I had a good chance of winning the election, I accepted. I was told to go and look for money to sponsor my campaigns.

“In the course of looking for funds, a friend of mine, Oloje, who is also a vandal, informed me that the area was calm, and that I could come and lift some fuel and get money for my political ambition.

“I was waiting with my tankers to lift the product when policemen arrested me. My enemies, who are bitter that I was anointed for the political position, betrayed me. Please forgive me and give me another chance. I am sorry and I promise that as soon as I am elected, I will assist the police in the war against pipeline vandalism.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment