Olusegun Obasanjo Goes Back To School For Phd In Christian Theology - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

October 1, 2014

Olusegun Obasanjo Goes Back To School For Phd In Christian Theology

                             Olusegun Obasanjo Goes Back To School For Phd In Christian Theology
Former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo is going back to school for a PhD in Christian Theology, it was reported that he should have enrolled today at the headquarters of the National Open University of Nigeria in Lagos,

Obasanjo had obtained a post graduate Diploma in 2009, and he will work towards his PhD by first getting a Master’s Degree, and afterwards; he will pursue the higher degree.

“I’m going back to school because I have to have something to aspire to in every endeavor of life…I always aspire to something new in my farm. I do that in my international activities. I do it in my writing. I do it in the improvement of my academic work which helps to sharpen my brain and strengthen my faith,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment