Nurse Abandons Job Because She Was Seeing Ghosts Of Her Dead Patients - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

October 9, 2014

Nurse Abandons Job Because She Was Seeing Ghosts Of Her Dead Patients

Nurse Abandons Job Because She Was Seeing Ghosts Of Her Dead Patients 
 Sally Cudmore, a trainee nurse had quit her job because she was seeing the ghosts of dead patients and has decided to take the job of a spiritualist.

She believes that she has supernatural powers to be seeing dead people and also predict when any of her patient would die.
She : "As a trainee nurse I quickly got used to death and I cared for people in their final days.

"But it was the spirits coming back that I wasn’t ready for."
Sally explained: "Life in a hospital was harder than I could have imagined.

"I trained on a special care ward in Lewisham Hospital where patients were dangerously ill and I started to see events of the future before they happened in my head.

"I knew someone was going to die when I saw red and black surrounding them and it became really upsetting.
"There was one occasion where a patient’s family were all remarking how well she looked and how they thought she was getting better.
"I saw the red and black surrounding her and within the hour she was dead.

"I’m only human and it does get to you – especially when it’s children." Men's fashion 300 by 250

No comments:

Post a Comment