Nigerian Sick Governor Declared Missing By Acting Governor - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

October 7, 2014

Nigerian Sick Governor Declared Missing By Acting Governor

Nigerian Sick Governor Declared Missing  By Acting Governor  
Hmm…Did the acting governor of Taraba State, Alhaji Garba Umar,just declared the sick governor, Danbaba Danfulani Suntai missing?

Garba made this announcement in Jalingo during a media chat with journalists.

“Few of my aides and I were already at the domestic wing of the airport to receive my boss but, unknowingly to me, the cabal was already waiting at the international wing of the airport where the plane conveying my boss was directed to land.

“When I got to know that the plane landed at the international wing, I rushed to the place to receive him, but he was in an SUV, which immediately drove him to T.Y. Danjuma Lodge”.


On the crisis in the state, he said, “I thank God this year’s sallah was peaceful; peace has returned to some of the crisis areas in the state. And I have also constituted a reconciliation committee to ensure that those who fled their homes because of crisis return”.
Men's fashion 300 by 250

No comments:

Post a Comment