Meet The Woman Prison Warder Who Married An Inmate - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

October 8, 2014

Meet The Woman Prison Warder Who Married An Inmate

Meet The Woman Prison Warder Who Married An Inmate 

It was in 2000 that Jenee and Robert met at a correctional facility where she was a corrections officer and he was an inmate, the first time that she saw him a bolt of lightning hit her.

But she knew that a lot of rumors centered around female corrections officers in male prisons. So given she felt some kind of vibe, and kept her distance. There was no discussion. Today, they are married for nine years.


Robert: I was standing there with my brother and a close friend and I looked at her and we kind of met eyes and I told those two, “That’s gonna be my girl one of these days.” They were just looking at me like, “You don’t even know her name!”

Jenee: I just remember looking at him and feeling weird. It wasn’t like, “Ooh, he’s hot,” it was like, “Huh, what was that?” Like Robert: She wouldn’t even talk to me at all!

I addressed him as “mister.” It was just orders, never any conversation or any friendliness. But we knew something was there, you know?

Robert: Yeah. I had to realize just because I had failed and made mistakes, I didn’t have to stay there. Now I’m a business owner; I work for the city. I’m a supervisor there. Now she gets to see what I was like before I decided to turn to the bottle.
Men's fashion 300 by 250

No comments:

Post a Comment