I Never Confessed To Being Mermaid-Popular Nigerian Artiste Popular Nigerian Artiste Denys Being A Mermaid - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

October 7, 2014

I Never Confessed To Being Mermaid-Popular Nigerian Artiste Popular Nigerian Artiste Denys Being A Mermaid

Popular Nigerian Artiste Denys Being A Mermaid 
The news that Nigerian’s Gospel singer, Tope Alabi is a mermaid has been going on for a while now but the lady has denied that she confessed to be a mermaid.

According to her, “I was on a foreign musical tour when someone called and said I had released a new audio, where I confessed to being a mermaid. I didn’t believe it because I felt it was just one of those media stunts. So, I just waved the whole thing aside.

“It was when I got home and another pastor called me and said he just got the tape and that I was the one. I was dumbfounded.

So, I asked him to please play it for me. To my greatest surprise, I actually listened to it over the phone and I just sat there. The voice was exactly my voice. But I just can’t explain how the person did it. The only confession I have ever done and will continue to do is the gospel of Christ.”

About her songs. “I usually get inspiration for my songs from what I see around me and people’s experiences.”.
 
Men's fashion 300 by 250

No comments:

Post a Comment