Evil Boy ‘Loses Virginity To Mother’s Corpse’ After Killing Her - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

October 9, 2014

Evil Boy ‘Loses Virginity To Mother’s Corpse’ After Killing Her

Evil Boy 'Loses Virginity To Mother's Corpse' After Killing Her 
Kevin Davis claims that he is not having a mental problem but he was bored with life and didn't like people which was the reason he killed his mother, Kimberley Hill with a hammer and slept with the corpse.

He currently faces up to 99 years in jail. He had tried to kill his mum with the electric cord from a games console but that didn’t end her life until he had used a hammer on her around 20 times.

Asked what happened next, Davis said: "I had se**zal intercourse. Guess I lost my virginity to a dead corpse."

He wanted his sister too but she was lucky “I had my fill of killing. It seemed a little much,” he told police.

He is still ready to kill more if he is allowed to roam free“It would be a night to remember,” Davis said.
“I’m not mentally disturbed. I’m sane. I know what I did,” he said during the interview. Men's fashion 300 by 250

No comments:

Post a Comment