Catholic Priest Caught Cheating With Married Woman - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

October 1, 2014

Catholic Priest Caught Cheating With Married Woman

Catholic Priest Caught Cheating With Married Woman
Some people are not able to keep the vow of celibacy that some churches have designed for their priests like the Roman Catholic church. A priest and Bishop of Arundel and Brighton, Kieran Conry had to resign after his shame affair with a married woman in his parish.

Kieran is happy that he was caught ‘I’m so glad my affair secret is out.’ He said

‘It has been difficult keeping the secret,. ‘In some respects I feel very calm. It is liberating. It is a relief. I have been very careful not to make sexual morality a priority [in his sermons]. I don’t think it got in the way of my job, I don’t think people would say I have been a bad bishop. But I can’t defend myself. I did wrong. Full stop,’ he says.

He has written to the woman before now ‘It’s all right to say that [your husband] did bad things, but you knew that he didn’t love you. You know (I hope) that I did. And I did, and do.’

It was reported that the woman spent three nights in his home before they were caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment