HOLY SEX --THE PASTOR AND MY PANTIES - Casperjoe Media Blog

Its Casperjoe Official Site Catch the best of Entertainment,gist,lifestyle,Health,Jobs,Technology,News,TV Broadcast. We do Web and Graphics Design,Social Media Auto pilot,We also produce & Promote Music and Video Content

Breaking

June 14, 2014

HOLY SEX --THE PASTOR AND MY PANTIES

 
 


I stared deeply into his eyes, sending rivers of blood down to the snake-head between his legs. His trouser bulged and I was sure that he felt spasms of excitement went through his body like electricity. It was the craziest sensation ever, and only I could move him like that.I was in charge of this Man of God. I felt like the most powerful person on earth. I was in control of Pastor Mike, the heavily anointed Pastor, who worked miracles like it was going out of fashion. I had him, head bowed low in obeisance and respect to that deadly spot between my legs.

I always made sure to sit at the front row during his ministrations. I looked straight at him all through and made sure we had eye contact. I could sense he was already falling for me.

Annointing ko, annointing ni... The day it happened, it was like a film show. I never knew Pastor Mike would love the doggy style so much. Hmmmm!!! You can only imagine how he preached and prayed or rather played with my balloons.
 
His hands went to my balloons, they were as fresh as green apples and soft as tissue paper, not forgetting to mention as sweet as natural honey. To him, touching my balloons was a big privilege, he had always gawked at it with obvious stupidity and I'm very sure he must have at a time wondered mischievously in that dirty part of his heart, how wonderful it would be to draw the map of Africa on them. Lolz.

I must admit, Pastor was skilled. He knew the right places to touch...and I totally lost control to this man of God...damn.

Still working wonders with his hands, he slowly moved to Area G Police Station; this brought about melodious complaints from me. It sounded like music to his ears, as I saw him smile. I'm sure he couldn't still believe his luck,  that the great Annabel could be purring like a pussycat at his tinniest touch in his office. Area G Police Station was another world of its own. I was lost in Xanadu, my five senses, all gone. Pastor's senses, all lost in his enlarged snake-head.

My Area G Police Station was very neat, as the grasses had been neatly cut, so it was hot coal happened.

                                                                         
                                         YOU WAN HEAR GIST ABI.........
 









Just as the match was about to kick off...his door opened and in came the General Overseer and the other Board Members...



What happened to Pastor Mike after that day, I still don't know till today, cos I immediately wore my clothes, walked past the stunned men, moved to a new town and looked for another Man of God to be my next victim...

No comments:

Post a Comment